Tobrasis 80 Extends A Protective Cover when…
…penicillin or other potentially less toxic drugs are contraindicated bacterial strains show resistance to other agents bacterial susceptibility testing & clinical judgement indicate its use.
Used With Confidence of Successful Pathogen Eradication
- Septicemia in the pediatric patients and adults
- Lower respiratory tract infections
- Serious central-nervous-system infections viz; meningitis
- Intra-abdominal infections, including peritonitis
- This medication is used to prevent or treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. Tobramycin belongs to a class of drugs known as aminoglycoside antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.bone, and skin structure infections